We are a Licensed Real Estate Education Provider for the State of Minnesota.
We specialize in Real Estate Pre-license Education for:
- Real Estate Salesperson Licensing –
- We offer all three State 30-Hour Salesperson Courses (Courses 1,2 and 3) that are required to obtain your real estate salesperson license.
- Closing Agent and Mobile Notary Licensing – We offer the state required 8 hour Closing Agent Pre-license course.
- Abstractor Licensing – Pre-license Abstractor exam training and professional development courses.
We specialize in Professional Development Courses for:
- Government Staff and Agencies – .We offer professional development courses for County Recorders, Treasurers, Auditors, and Assessors, with Courses in Legal Descriptions, Title Searching, and Construction of Title Plants. Department of Transportation,
- Private Sector – Attorneys, Engineers, Utility companies and more can benefit from the curriculum/
- Title Insurers and Title Examiners benefit from all of these courses from searching titles, understanding legal descriptions, executing solid title examinations, creating title commitments to closing sales and mortgage transactions.
Our goal is to provide quality real estate education and we are here if you need help along the way! We offer a variety of education. If real estate title is your passion, this is the place!
Available Classes, Get Started Today:.
- Principles of Closing – Required MN Pre-license Closing Agent and Mobile Notary Course
- Reading and Drawing Legal Descriptions
- Principles of Abstracting (MN Midwest Edition) Pre-license and professional development
- Title Exam for Title Insurers – Midwest Edition
- Principles of Abstracting (National Edition) Professional Development
- 30 Hour Salesperson Course 1 – Pre-license
- 30 Hour Salesperson Course 2 – Pre-license
- 30 Hour Salesperson Course 3 – Pre-license
Coming Soon: Remote Online Notarization for Real Estate Professionals