I’ve had many questions on the MN Closer Pre-License Course, so here are some pointers:
- The 8 hour Principles of Closing class is available online 24/7 and you have 90 days to complete it.
- You do not need to take all 8 hours in one sitting! Just bookmark your place and return to it later.
- There is a minimum amount of time that must be spent on each of the 12 sections, but there is no maximum time, so spend as long as you’d like to be sure you understand the material.
- If you don’t complete a section before the minimum required time and you log out , you will have to repeat that section.
- Each section has a quiz at the end. You must pass the quiz to move on.
- The final examination requires a proctor form (someone who says they saw you take the exam without assistance of any kind). The proctor cannot be a spouse, relative or boss. A neighbor, friend or public librarian (there is no charge) works fine.
- The final exam is 90 questions and you need 75% to pass. You may spend as long as you like on the exam (but you cannot leave your desk during the exam, so the proctor knows you have not used outside materials for any answers).
- If you fail the exam, not to worry. You can review the material (if you wish) but must retake the quizzes to retake the exam (no extra charge).