FAQ-How to Really Examine a Real Estate Title
Title Examination for Title Insurers
About our Class:
“Title Examination for Title Insurers” is a comprehensive, 24-hour, self-directed, hands-on course. It is designed for employees of title agents and underwriters and covers the nuts and bolts of examining title from Patent to the current date.
Course Content Includes:
- Basics of real estate law
- Estates, Tenancy, and Marital Rights
- Types of Liens and Encumbrances, Name Searches
- Following the Chain of Title
- Common Interest Communities
- Registered Land Examination
- New Construction Issues when Insuring Title
- Assembling and Using Tools –Surveys and Inspections, Purchase Agreements, Title Standards, Underwriter Guidelines, etc.
The course ends with a fairly complex examination to be completed with detailed answers as to what the answer should be. A great course for title searchers, abstractors, and examiners for a solid understanding of the industry.