When Are Classes Available?
Classes are available 24 /7 by computer, smart phone or tablet, and tech support can be reached at [email protected]. Feel free to contact us with questions or comments at [email protected] on course content. Your Instructor will do everything possible to respond to all questions or comments within 2 business days.
How does Testing Work?
At the end of these courses, you will be required to take a an examination that’ll test you on the content that’s been covered. A passing grade of 75% will be required to obtain the certificate of completion. The exams are not open book and you’ll be required to have it proctored by someone who signs the required proctor affidavit, if you are taking these for credits.
Is my Online Privacy Guaranteed?
The online courses provide encryption that ensures that all personal info, including your name, address, and credit card number, cannot be read online. Additionally, student information will not be sold or distributed to any third party without prior written consent of the student. Taking a course does not constitute consent.
What are the System Requirements for Self-Paced Courses?
Your computer must meet the following system requirements:
- IBM PC compatible computer or MAC Computer
- SVGA (800×600) video card, driver, and monitor
- Microsoft Windows XP/2007 or greater for IBM PC, OSX10.5 or higher for MAC
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater (free download available with course)
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps required, although we highly recommend a high speed connection such as DSL, cable or TI)
- Printer (for course documentation and student affidavits)
- Flash player plug-in (free download available with course)
Will my Courses Expire?
All course lessons must be completed within 120 days from the date of enrollment.
What is your Refund Policy?
Pre-license Courses that are completed are non-refundable. Courses that are not completed may be partially refundable. If you are not satisfied with a course, you may contact your instructor for further discussion.
What is your Mission Statement?
We empower students to achieve their professional goals and provide ethical leadership through practical, quality, pre-license and professional development for the real estate industry.