Provider Name and Contact Information:
Jeanne Johnson & Associates LLC
500 East Grant Street #1401
To contact us by phone: 651-426-9962
The online courses will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, excluding minimal down time for updating and administration. Technology support can be reached at [email protected].
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or comments on course content at the email address above. Jeanne Johnson, the instructor, will do everything possible to respond to all questions or comments within two business days.
“To provide practical, quality, pre-license and continuing education for the real estate industry including for the real estate industry including real estate agents, title insurers, closing agents and abstractors. To enable students to enhance their knowledge and skills; to achieve professional goals; improve productivity of their organizations; provide ethical leadership; and give service to the public.”
At the end of this course you will be required to take a 80 question multiple choice examination created from content covered in this course. A passing grade of 75% will be required to obtain the Certificate of Completion. The examination is not an open book examination and you will be required to have it proctored by someone who signs the required Proctor Affidavit.
The online courses provide encryption that ensures that all personal information, including the student’s name, address, and credit card number, cannot be read as it passes across the Internet. Additionally, student information will not be sold or distributed to any third party without prior written consent of the student. Taking a course does not constitute consent.
- IBM PC Compatible Computer or MAC Computer
- SVGA (800x600) video card, driver, and monitor
- Microsoft Windows XP/2007 or greater for IBM PC, OSX10.5 or higher for MAC
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater (free download available with course)
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps required, although we highly recommend a high speed connection such as DSL, cable or TI)
- Printer (for course documentation and Student Affidavits)
- Flash Player plug-in (free download available with course)
COURSE EXPIRATION AND REVIEW